Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Review Policy

Mostly I review books that I get on my own, whether from the library, a friend, or the store.

I am willing to accept ARCs, however. Just send me a message at chucklemation AT gmail.com.

I will read just about anything. My two exceptions, at the moment, are Romance and Self-Published books. I have no interest in either of those.

I prefer YA, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, and Historical Fiction, but will accept anything that sounds good. Graphic novels and collections are fine, too.

I will, of course, give an honest review.

I would prefer paper copies of books, since I don't have an e-reader.

As of now, I don't run any sort of contests or giveaways, but perhaps I will in the future. My blog is new, and I'm still learning, so I will gladly accept any feedback or advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment