Wednesday, June 27, 2012

WWW Wednesdays


WWW Wednesdays is a meme hosted by Should Be Reading. What you do is answer the following three questions:

What are you currently reading?


I decided to read the second book in Lauren Myracle's ttyl trilogy, this one called ttfn. It has me laughing here and there, but it doesn't have the energy of the original, which faltered in the end anyway. We'll see how this ends before I decide if I'm curious enough to read the final book, l8r g8r.

What did you recently finish reading?






If you're curious to know whether a book written entirely in instant message speak is a worthwhile read, feel free to check out my review.

What do you think you'll read next?


I'm thinking about starting A Clash of Kings next. My wife just started A Game of Thrones and she's breezing through it, so I want to stay ahead. At the same time I don't want to spend the next two weeks on just one book, so there's a chance I might read something like Saul Bellow's novella, A Theft.

8 comments:

  1. Definitely going to check out your review of ttyl. Such an interesting concept for a book! Thanks for sharing :)

    Here's mine for the week: http://canireadeverything.blogspot.com/2012/06/www-wednesday-june-27-2012.html

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read great things about ttyl but haven't read it and the Song of Ice and Fire series has been on my tbr list for years now, but still haven't gotten around to it...

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, books written in instant message speak sounds fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A Theft looks interesting. Never heard of it, but it's intriguing.


    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/06/www-wednesday_27.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll have to check out "A Theft." My list is at http://katybrandes.wordpress.com/2012/06/27/www-wednesdays-june-27/. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great books you've got up there! I so need to finally read Martin's series! Hope you'll enjoy all your next reads!!

    Evie @Bookish

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've watched Game of Thrones and I'm sure the books must be amazing. A bit daunting in length, but worthwhile I bet. I love the idea of a book in text speak. I wonder what would take me longer, Game of Thrones or ttyl! :) Here's my WWW: http://kmbookmarks.wordpress.com/2012/06/27/www-wednesdays-4/

    ReplyDelete
  8. There is no way I can read Game of Thrones, the series is enough. its just to much and i got so many great books to read on my shelf. I cant read books that i seen as a movie or tv series. at least i haven't so far. happy reading to you.
    http://sidnereading.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete