Saturday, June 8, 2013

Guest Video Blog: Fahrenheit 451 Video by Jack Collins (Academic Earth)

I am pleased to share with you a video on Fahrenheit 451 done by Jack Collins, for the website Academic Earth. This video, in less than three minutes, succinctly summarizes the plot, characters, and themes of the novel, and the voice over is accompanied by very stylish and poignant drawings.

The purpose is to provoke thought and discussion, so please feel free to add to the discussion on my blog here or at the following link where you can also watch the video:

http://academicearth.org/electives/tldr-fahrenheit-451/

I hope you enjoy this video as much as I did.

2 comments:

  1. It was a very interesting video. Like you said, pretty short, but it definitely made me think.

    Also, feel free to stop by my blog to enter my $100 Blogoversary Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I'll make sure to enter your giveaway!

      Delete