Wednesday, July 18, 2012

WWW Wednesdays






WWW Wednesdays is a meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. What you do is answer the following three questions:



What are you currently reading?



This has not been a very productive week for me in terms of blogging. I did read over 400 pages of A Clash of Kings, and have less than 200 pages to go now, but I didn't get any other reading done. I have some blog posts planned, but I've been too busy to do any actual writing, unfortunately.

What did you recently finish reading?




Yep, this is still the last book I finished.

What do you think you'll read next?


By next Wednesday I hope to have this series done.

7 comments:

  1. The Song of Ice and Fire series can be pretty daunting and time consuming. Hope you're still enjoying it! =) thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Catching Fire is my favorite in that trilogy. I really need to spend some more time on Clash of Kings...I am missing the world of the Westeros.

    Thanks for stopping by my WWW Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. I finished A Dance with Dragons a while ago! I think it took me about a year to finish all five books. It was nice to read them on my Kindle because I didn't feel so intimidated by the size.

    I really enjoyed Catching Fire! But Mockingjay, not so much.

    Here's my WWW Wednesdays.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice bunch of books. Really varied :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/07/www-wednesdays.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I really want to read The Perks of Being a Wildflower and get started on the Hunger Games series (It's always checked out at my libraries :/ ) Hope you're enjoying Clash of Kings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still haven't started the G.R.R. Martin's series, although I've wanted to read them for years now, long before i started blogging. The same goes for The Perks... I just haven't gotten around to them.

    I loved Catching Fire, so I hope you will, too, although as Clare - Mockingjay just wasn't as good...

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Catching Fire. Wow, everybody I know is reading Clash of Kings right now. Apparently, I'm going to have to check out this series. This is the millionth time I have been told to read it.

    As for Perks, I've never got around to reading it, but I want to.

    Here's my post.

    ~Danica Page
    Also, today is the last day to enter in my giveaway for any book under $15. Click here for more info.

    ReplyDelete